Common Law Admission Test time table is released. National University of Advanced Legal Studies NUALS, Kochi notified that CLAT 2018 would be held on May 13th, 2018. The online application forms for CLAT 2018 would begin by January 1st, 2018, and run till March 31, 2018. Applicants aspiring in applying to seek admissions to nineteen national law universities in the nation are informed to apply for CLAT 2018. CLAT 2018 dates were announced on 20.12.2017.
CLAT is the entrance exam held by the consortium of National Law Universities so as to give admissions seats to the bachelors in law course around India. The admission to Delhi’s National Law University is not made on the ground of CLAT rather than on the basis of All India Law Entrance Test, AILET 2018 that is scheduled to be conducted on 6.5.2018 at lot of exam centres. For CLAT, there are about 19 national law universities considers the score for a total of 2300+ seats at bachelor’s degree.
The official CLAT 2018 calendar are not announced. However, barring modifications imposed from this year, any candidate who have finished or is appearing in his/her higher secondary certificate or 12 th/ equivalent exam from a reputed board. Also, there was an age criteria implemented for the 3 and 5 years integrated courses in law but were alter altered by the Bar Council of India, BCI.
The recent notice states that the upper age limit for a 3-year program has been scaled from thirty years to forty five years. As for the five-year integrated course in BA LLB & MA LLB, the age limit has been shook from 20 to 22 years. The applicants from general category are need to have secured at least 45 percent in their qualifying examination to be fit. For candidates of the reserved category, the least requirement is 40%.
Following are the list of National Law Schools agreeing CLAT 2018 scores
- National Law School of India University, NLSIU, Bangalore, Karnataka
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research, NALSAR, University of Law, Hyderabad, Telangana
- National Law Institute University, NLIU, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, WBNUJS, Kolkata, West Bengal
- National Law University, NLUJ, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Hidayatullah National Law University, HNLU, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Gujarat National Law University, GNLU, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, RMLNLU, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, RGNUL, Patiala, Punjab
- Chanakya National Law University, CNLU, Patna, Bihar
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, NUALS, Kochi, Kerala
- National Law University Odisha, NLUO, Cuttack, Odisha
- National University of Study & Research in Law, NUSRL, Ranchi, Jharkhand
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, NLUJAA, Assam
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, DSNLU, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- The TamilNadu National Law School, TNNLS, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
- Maharashtra National Law University, MNLU, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Maharashtra National Law University, MNLU, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Maharashtra National Law University, MNLU, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Apart from the above, CLAT is too agreed by many Law Schools. Candidates are instructed to be patient for the official prospectus of CLAT 2018 for complete information.
- punjabi university patiala old result